1 cup of flour
2 fresh eggs
Half cup of sugar
A pinch of salt
2 teaspoonful of Vanilla flavor
1. Sieve flour into a clean mixing bowl.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients and make a well in the middle of the flour
3. Whisk the egg and milk together and add bit by bit into the well. Stir with the whisk while you pour.
4. Add water to make it a little light so that it can pour
5. Melt two tablespoonfuls of margarine in a frying pan until it becomes oil and pour in it.
6. Add the flavor n stir well to remove any lumps
TIP- Make sure it is not too watery
7. Place your clean dry frying pan on your cooker,.
8. Put a teaspoon of oil into it.
9. Scoop a ladle and pour into pan when the oil is hot. Make sure the oil is hot.
10. Turn it over when you see all the surface getting dry.
11. When cooked, fold it with the turner in the frying pan and take out on a clean plate.
If desired, you can cut the edges with the turning fork or knife to make it very attractive.
It is not bad when served with a chilled milk shake.