Media General Group, TV3, has unveiled a new state-of-the-art studio and broadcasting system to redefine news coverage in Ghana and Africa.
A leader in the television landscape in Ghana, TV3 has unveiled yet another first – an ultramodern, multipurpose studio that is set to change the look and feel of news delivery on your screen in the country.
Boasting of the state-of-the-art equipment, the studio is currently unrivalled in Ghana and gives audience a refreshing way of television news experience with international standards.
Christened the News Hub, it will be the main studio for the station’s major news bulletins – Midday Live (12:00 noon) , News360 (7:00PM) and News@10 – as well as the focal point of all the analysis, discussions and presentations for this year’s December 7 general elections.
The studio consists of:
– A 6×3 video wall which takes live feeds and video playback
– A 3×3 video that takes live feeds and videos
– Two interactive screens
– Both take live feeds, videos and respond to touch events
– A 25-feet jib arm that gives audience a high-angel, panoramic shots of the sets
– Custom designed election software which runs on the two interactive touch screens.
– Custom designed Business, Sports and Weather softwares to aired in fluid news presentation
– Three complete interchangeable sets. i.e. Three-in-one studio set.
– Adjourning interview sets with a maximum capacity of three people which has a replaceable background.